WE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
Health and Security Measures
Our hotel is closed. In consideration of factors related to the unprecedented nature of the COVID-19 situation, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our hotel.
We look forward to returning to normal operations as soon as possible
The health and well-being of our staff and guests are a priority to us. Therefore, the following protocols are implemented:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, using highly efficient chemical cleaners.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms. Rooms remain empty 48 hours between guests.
- Frequent sanitization of high-contact points, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms, and conference & meeting rooms.
- Hand sanitizer stations placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobby, restaurants, high traffic public areas, and conference & meeting spaces.
- Infrared thermometers available at the various spots around the property to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees.
- Implementation of contactless procedures in restaurants, carry-out options, and other public areas.
- Upon entering the establishment, clean the soles of the shoes with disinfecting liquid
- Alcohol-based antibacterial products are available at different points on the property
- Daily temperature measurement
- Use a mask
- Regular training of our employees ensures proper hand hygiene and awareness.
- In their work areas, they maintain a minimum distance of approximately 2 meters, between person and person
- Mandatory use of masks in all areas and at all times
- Mandatory use of gloves when working with food