Gamboa Rainforest Resort is located in Gamboa, Panama, approximately one hour from Tocumen International Airport and 30 minutes from Panama City; the ideal location for Panama vacations.
Panama surprises its visitors not only by being one of the most developed countries in the region, but by the beauty of its nature and the friendliness of its people.
Panama has two distinct seasons: The Dry Season runs from the end of December until the beginning of May, and the Rainy Season runs from May through December. Throughout the year, the temperature consistently falls in the range of 82 to 95 degrees F (28 to 35 C), with humidity during the rainy season between 80 and 90%.
The US Dollar is the currency in circulation.
Spanish is Panama’s official language, although English is widely spoken
Panama has over ten daily flights to five gateways in the US, daily direct flights to almost every Latin American Cities and two direct flights to Europe.
Americans, Canadians, European Union citizens, and most Latin American citizens do not need visas to enter Panama.
- Gatun Lake: 0Km
- Pipeline Road (Birdwatching): 4Km
- Summit Park and Zoo: 9 Km
- Miraflores Locks and Visiting Center of the Panama Canal: 19KM
- Museum of Biodiversity by Frank Gehry: 28Km
- Albrook Shopping Mall: 24Km
- Panama City Center: 30Km
Gamboa Rainforest Resort
Corregimiento de Cristobal,Colon,
IA 5 Panama, Panama 7338, Panama
Driving Directions to Gamboa Rainforest Resort
- From the Tocumen International Airport, take the clearly marked exit to Panama City.
- Approximately 20 minutes from the airport, turn to the right at the sign for Corredor Norte, but do not take that exit.
- Continue going straight on the highway for about 10-15 minutes. You will see the exit for Gamboa.
- Take the Gamboa exit. (At this exit, you will be able to see the new Puente Centenario Bridge across the Panama Canal, with its beautiful modern triangle support structure.)
- On the way to Gamboa, you will pass by Summit Golf and Resort.
- Pass the Summit Resort; turn left on the ﬁrst street. You will see a large sign saying Soberania National Park.
- Cross a one-way bridge directly beside the canal, and you will arrive at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort.