Gamboa Rainforest Reserve is a destination of unspoiled natural beauty and seclusion for guests who seek the authentic rainforest experience and an escape from the modern world. At the same time, we offer the full range of contemporary comforts and amenities that today’s traveler expects.
50-Meter Swimming Pool
Plunge into the sparkling waters or relax in a comfortable chaise lounge on the deck. Divided into two sections, the 50-meter pool features a one-foot-deep wading pool for children and a five-foot-deep swimming area for adults. Towel service and poolside dining are offered.
Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
For the convenience of our guests, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet is offered in all rooms, suites and social areas.
Our gift shop has a little bit of everything, from travel essentials and sundries to clothing and hats to souvenirs of your visit to Gamboa Rainforest Reserve. Browse for traditional indigenous handcrafts, including molas, taguas (jewelry) and hardwood Cocobolo products. There’s also a selection of books and other specialty items for your pleasure.
- Translportation service to airport and attractions, including the Panama Canal, Panamá Viejo, Panama City and more (fee applies)
- Concierge and tour desk
- 24-hour on duty manager
- Marina, equipped with fishing boats and kayaks
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Ping pong table
- Children’s games
- Marina with fishing boats and kayaks
- Paramedic service
- Complimentary parking in secured lot
- Dry cleaning service
- Dog up to 30 pounds are accepted (Fee $45 per stay)
- Taxi service (by request)